Thursday, October 31, 2013

What happens in Jersey City...

From Aesop's Fables, coming soon...
This time last year I was back in the States for an expedition. Among my many savage adventures, I spent time in a heretofore uncharted patch of jungle known as New Jersey. There I encountered a coven of thankfully uncivilized cartoonists indigenous to the area, that gathered weekly to drink beer and foment wicked magic using the medium of comix. As all evildoers do, they record their exploits in an online blog, @ http://jerseycitycomics.com/
For your benefit, (or perhaps for mine) I'm sharing a few of the improvised jams I participated in... as you'll see when you follow the link, nothing is sacred in New Jersey.












Thanks to Geoff Mosher for letting me tag along, and to the rest of the Jersey City Tribe for not tossing me into a pot!
Happy Halloween, Lance Tooks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home